Cookies are used to:
- Measure how you use the website so it can be updated and improved based on your needs.
- Remember the notifications you’ve seen so that we don’t show them to you again
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user's experience more efficient.
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appears on our pages.
Types of cookies we use
By the party managing the cookie:
- First party cookies are set by the website you are visiting and they can only be read by that site.
- Third party cookies are set by a different organisation to the owner of the website you are visiting. For example, the website might use a third party analytics company (Google Analytics) who will set their own cookie to perform this service. The website you are visiting may also contain content embedded from, for example Euroland (for Stock Market information) and these sites may set their own cookies.
By the cookie age:
- Session Cookies are stored only temporarily during a browsing session and are deleted from the user’s device when the browser is closed.
- Persistent cookies:This type of cookie is saved on your computer for a fixed period and is not deleted when the browser is closed. Persistent cookies are used where we need to know who you are or your preferences for more than one browsing session.
By the cookie final use:
- Strictly necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- Preference cookies enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region that you are in.
- Analytic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
|Cookie type||Cookie name||Description and use|
|First party, necessary and session cookie||JSESSIONID
||This cookie is used to retain information about the user's session from our Content Magement System.|
|First party, necessary and session cookie||ROUTEID||This cookie is used to retain information about the user's session from our Web server.|
|First party, preference and persistent cookie||cc_analytics||This cookie retains the Acceptance Preference about Analytics cookies.|
|First party, preference and persistent cookie||cc_necessary||This cookie retains the Acceptance Preference about Necessary cookies.|
|Third party, necessary, session cookie|| ASP.NET_SessionId
|This cookie is used by our Share price provider Euroland, to retain user's sessions. This cookie appears only in Acerinox pages with Euroland Shares and stock market information.|
|Third party, session and persistent, analytic cookie:
|Google Analytics is Google’s analytics tool that helps website and app owners to understand how their visitors engage with their properties. It may use a set of cookies to collect information and report website usage statistics without personally identifying individual visitors to Google. Learn more about Analytics cookies and privacy information.
You can find duplicated these cookies because Acerinox website and our third party "Stock Market information" Euroland also uses Google Analytics statistics.
How to enable or disable cookies
You can allow, avoid or remove cookies installed by using your Internet browser configuration options. Blocking cookies might prevent some pages from working properly.
Instructions on how to manage cookies from each browser:
Acerinox will not save in the cookies any other data than the described before.
For revoking the analytics cookies consent please click here and choose again your cookies policy. The strictly neccesary cookies can not be disabled.
If you want to show again the banner asking for the consent, please remove the cookies in your browser as described in point "How to enable or disable cookies"